RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- A refund on merchandise can be done within 7 days following the original date of purchase or taking possession of the item, a restocking fee of 25% of the merchandise’s retail price will be deducted. No returns or refunds on special orders.
- An exchange for a different product or credit note can be issued at our DDO location only within 30 days following the date of purchase.
- The merchandise must be unused, uninstalled and returned in its original condition and packaging in order to get a refund or exchange of the merchandise; a restocking fee of 35% of the merchandise’s retail price will be deducted for any damaged boxes.
- No refund is allowed beyond the 7-day period; after this period, but within a maximum of 30 days after the date of purchase, you can exchange merchandise or obtain a credit note in store
- Returns can be done Monday to Friday from 09:00-16:00 only.
- Final sale terms will be applied to, but not limiting to floor models (demos), clearance items, end of collections and special orders.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY OF MERCHANDISE
- Full payment (100%) of the invoice is required for merchandise before goods can picked up at the Store and/or delivered.
- The customer is responsible to inspect all merchandise upon receipt.
- Any merchandise received damaged or missing must be reported within a maximum period of 7 days following the receipt of the merchandise.
- MGA Commodities Inc. will not be held responsible for any damage caused to a vehicle that a client has consented to let us load.